Sunday 4 April 2010

Nutrition Update 3



There have been some changes to my diet since I last posted a nutrition update. The nutrient totals i am now aiming for per day are 250 grams of Protein, 175 grams of Carbohydrate and 50 grams of fat per day.

I have reduced my overall carbohydrate intake by 25 grams and replaced some of the rice in my diet with green beans and broccoli to get more fibrous sources of carbohydrates as the number is reduced.

I use a green tea extract supplement three times per day along with drinking 2-4 cups of green tea daily. I do not drink any coffee or take any other stimulants containing caffeine as I find this helps keep my energy levels more level.

2 comments:

  1. Some pictures of the meals you're eating would be interesting. Give an idea of portion size and what it might be like to eat. Also a cost breakdown of your diet would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas, i will try to include that in future :)

    ReplyDelete