Wednesday 9 June 2010

Week 20 Progress Update

Here are pictures for week 20. I have 1 1/2 weeks left until the next show on June 20th.

Weight is 65.3kg's





Weight is up a tiny bit from last week although I am still getting noticeably leaner. There is more separation coming though on my shoulders and arms especially. Legs might look a little bit softer today as I trained them heavy yesterday so i can't really squeeze them hard for the photos!

I have now added 15 min’s of cardio training at the end of my workouts to help dial in the last details in time for the show. I will start my tanning next week as I want to make sure I have a better finish for this next show.

Food remains the same as last week, 225 grams of protein, 150 grams of carbohydrate, and 40 grams of fat per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment