Friday 11 March 2011

Quote of the day 11/03/2011

"In truth, people can generally make time for what they choose to do; it is not really the time but the will that is lacking."

Sir John Lubbock


I post this in light of a conversation I had with a member at the gym today. He complained that he didn't have time to train every day, he then complimented me on my physical condition.

I then told him its not neccesary to train every day, that in fact I train myself 3-4 days per week for only 45-60 minutes at a time. I suggested he spend more time focusing on his nutrition than trying to attend the gym every day.

The point is if you prioritise your health you can make the time to put effort into training and controlling what you put into your mouth. Living in a free country such as the United Kingdoms gives you the freedom to choose, cherish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment