Wednesday 2 June 2010

Week 1 to Week 18 Comparison

Here is a comparison of when i started my diet compared to how i looked sunday morning on the 2nd day of the show. The same camera was used.

Weight was 75.5kg's





Weight here is 65.5kg's





This was achieved solely through creating a calorie deficit by eating the correct number of Protein, Carbohydrate and Fats in my diet over an 18 week period. I have another competition in 3 weeks so I will diet for a further 3 weeks in the aim of getting even leaner for the next show.

I did not add any additional cardiovascular training beyond the normal cycle commute I undertake most days.

I did not use any stimulant fat burning products that are supposed to encourage fat metabolism, I don't like the feeling i get from stimulants. I prefer to be in touch with my bodies natural energy levels and able to listen to it.

My style of training did not change. I still lifted as heavy as I could in a power-bodybuilding style of training. I typically trained 4 days per week with each workout lasting around an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment